What is the Liebster Award and who Awards it?
After a little research this it what I have found.
" I had never heard of it before yesterday. And after doing a tiny little bit of research it seems that the origin of the award is very unclear. This is what I found":
'Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:
Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.
Copy and paste the award to your blog
Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.
Lulu Divine who I have met through The Handmade Circle on Etsy is the one that honored me with the award. Here is a link to her blog http://divinelulucreations.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/i-was-honored-with-a-liebster-award-23/ and you should be sure to check out her Etsy shop she has a lot of wonderful creations.
Of course coming up with 5 blogs to give the award to has been really hard. Much harder than I thought it would be. There are so many great blogger's. I decided that I would honor Etsy Blogger's, especially the blogger's from the Handmade Circle. They have given me so much support and encouragement since I found them. It is only fair that I pay it forward and back at the same time.
So without further a do the features are:
- Go Green with Red http://sewmanybagsandaprons.blogspot.com/ she has a great blog about the going ons in her life and shop. I love checking out her blog for inspiration and lust of her bags. Check her page out and I am sure you won't be disappointed.
- Shelby's Enchanted Bowtique http://shelbysenchantedbowtique.blogspot.com/ she is new to blogging and like myself suffers from a auto-immune disease. I find it encouraging to see that others are balancing illness, family and starting a small business. It is a challenge to balance one auto-immune disease and she manages two. I am so impressed and awed at her success it makes me believe I can do it too.
- Angela's Artistic Designs http://angelasartistic.blogspot.com/ I have enjoyed many of her writings and especially enjoyed the blog about shop envy. I have been there and done that. Shop envy is something we have all had. We just need to know that we are doing what is right for us. Comparing ourselves to others is never good. We must have confidence in our story and path. Their path is not ours. Thank you for reminding me of this.
- Constantly Unfolding http://constantlyunfolding.blogspot.com/ What a great way to show the many dimensions of our lives and promote the goings on in our shop. It is about laundry and the origami that makes up life. It is just a small part.
- Flowertown Originals http://flowertownoriginals.blogspot.com/ I love the way she opens the door and lets us see the magic of her shop. Our dining room tables look similar, actually I think hers is more organized. I also love the craziness of this endeavor. It is allows me to be home with my Grandson and enjoy his company.
Have a great day in your shop. Don't forget to enjoy the people in the room around you as well as those on-line friendships.